Sunday, September 10, 2017

 

If they could...

Good haiku last week! But Medievalist, if you do this, would you come back to MN, where people are wearing sweaters and the sound of a marching band soon will drift over the red and gold leaves.

So if I had a
Million dollars I would
Retire tomorrow.

And I totally believe IPLawGuy on this one:

A time machine
See Beatles, Yardbirds and Stones
And Zeppelin live.

Amy is after something that seems magical to me:

It would be awesome
To snap my fingers, speak a
Language fluently,

Show up anywhere--
Like Dr. Who in his booth--
Speak like a native.

But it's CTL who nailed it:

I've always wanted
To witness the aftermath
Of a Flowbee buzz.



Comments:
I would come back to Minnesota in a heartbeat and leave perpetual summer behind.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#