Saturday, August 26, 2017

 

IPLawGuy & Vampires

So, for the last few years IPLawGuy has been way into French pop music, and he sends me videos and sound clips about every other day. "Check THIS out!!!!!!" is a typical subject line.

A lot of it is pretty good, actually. The thing is that I can't help but think that it pretty much sounds like vampire music. For example, consider the thing he sent me yesterday ("This should cheer you up after the Arfpowio [sic] pardon!!!!!").  It is Vincent Delerm performing "Les Filles de 1973 Ont Trente Ans."


Comments:
Oooff . . . I think it's the strings that make it sound like vampire music, if I'm remembering what vampire music sounds like.
 
Dang. Sorry I missed this. I'll think of a snappy retort in a wweek or so.
 
OK, It's not FRENCH vampire music I dig, but rather Texas Zombie music. See, Erickson, Roky.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#