Friday, July 21, 2017

 

Haiku Friday: Comics!


So, yeah, this happens: I'll be flying back from some meeting in DC, sitting on the plane, reading the comics. That's because the Washington Post still has an excellent comics section. I miss Calvin and Hobbes, sure, but there is still a lot to love.

Let's haiku about those this week! We've all read them. You have to love at least one: Doonesbury, Peanuts, Peals Before Swine, The Family Circus... well, maybe not that last one. It's just baffling.

Here, I will go first:

I'm still much in thrall
To  Calvin's Mom. That swimsuit!
And boy could she yell...

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun! 






Comments:
Put “Midvale School for
the Gifted” on resume
once. I got the job.

Sometimes, for grins, I
just like to mess with people.
Thanks, Gary Larson.



 
Jill for the win! Anyone who mentions "Midvale School for the Gifted" is the GOAT (greatest of all time, for those over 17) in my book.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Opus, Bloom County,
Steve Dallas, a strange lawyer,
Bill the Cat, Trump's brain.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#