Friday, March 31, 2017

 

Haiku Friday: Movies we hated

We remember the movies we love... but also the ones we hate. We might even remember those better. It's different for everyone. Some people dislike one trait or another, and others just look for all-around awfulness. As someone who often enjoys movies that the rest of the world has decided is "bad," I'm the first to admit the subjectivity of the choices people will make on this.

Here, I will go first:

Ugh: Marley and Me!
People in the theatre chant
"Die, already, die!"

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!





Comments:
Would it ever end?
"Rocky Horror Picture Show"
Midnight forever.
 
I don't know who won
When Joe fought the volcano
I know we all lost
 
Goodbye, Norma Jean:
I couldn't stay til the end.
Sorry Marilyn.
 
Any movie by
Quentin Tarantino, eeks,
An evil genius
 
Film noir. Tough guys and
hard dames. Formulaic pap.
Don't care who done it.
 
It was Titanic,
Total romantic drivel,
Just plain stupid stuff.
 
Cruse and Kidman, No
my friend kept waking me up
My eyes are wide shut
 
Agreed Roger - that was a pretty horrible movie.

 
First I closed my eyes
Next I covered up my ears
Then fled "Exorcist"!
 
Worst movie ever?
Napoleon Dynamite.
Don't vote for Pedro.
 
May be sacrilege--
But I hated "Forrest Gump"
Real life ain't like that.
 
How should I say this?
Adam Sandler, you suck man.
I hate all your flicks.
 
Ishtar. Ishtar sucked.
Was not any worse than "The
General's Daughter."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#