Saturday, May 07, 2016

 

Amazing work by Sari Horwitz


Today's Washington Post features a remarkable and comprehensive piece by Sari Horwitz, outlining the problems with the federal clemency process and where things stand.  Sari (who has won three Pulitzers) has done consistently strong work examining the administration's claim that things are going well. Previous pieces have featured clemency petitioners like my pro bono client Weldon Angelos.

I love that she breaks down the current structure, and includes two of my ideas for reform of the system. People complain about being quoted inaccurately in the media, but that has not been a problem for me-- journalists like Sari always seem to report with concision and accuracy what I say and think, and in context. Any stupidity revealed is usually mine.


Comments:
It's a great article: comprehensive and clear and timely.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#