Friday, March 18, 2016

 

Haiku Friday: Stumped

First of all, Yale beat Baylor yesterday in the NCAA tournament. I'm not quite sure how, but they did!  And after the game, this happened:



At least Taurean Prince wasn't stumped (at least for long) by the question.  But, the rest of us have been, at one time or another. Let's haiku about that this week. Here, I will go first:

Driving test stumper:
Tester won't put on seat belt.
Yelling "I'm too fat!"

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!

p.s.-- if you want, you can also haiku about March Madness. Because that's always fun...

Comments:
First day of law school
Questions based on the reading
I get the first one.

(sound of crickets...)
 
Rebound. That I know
But can Taurean can explain
The infield fly rule?
 
The infield fly rule?
Created by people who
Hate America.
 
Hatred, bigotry
Trump is the front-runner
This is America?

(sorry I had to go there.)

~Mary
 
Beat Baylor by luck
But the Bulldogs over Duke blue?
Keep dreaming tonight

 
Kindness and respect
Are "politically correct"
Like it's a bad thing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#