Tuesday, January 19, 2016

 

Trump + Palin = ?


Comments:
Ouch! It finally comes to this? Death to America (by Suicide)! And the saddest part is I would definitely vote for a ticket of these two idiots over Hillary Clinton and Julian Castro.

Too depressing. “I'll just have to think about this tomorrow. I can stand it then. Tomorrow, I'll think of some way to get American back on track. After all, tomorrow is another day.”
 
I really do not think that Trump would put her on the ticket. He has a lot of other, much better choices, and one of his strengths is knowing who to hire.
 
Well. After sleeping on it, I am back to my happy place, my basic assumption that Trump won't be picking any VPs. Back to my resolution "not to panic until the man wins at least one vote."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#