Tuesday, January 05, 2016

 

So, if you have seen The Force Awakens...

No spoilers here-- just random theories. I loved The Force Awakens, but was baffled by one thing: There is a new important character, Supreme Leader Snoke, who goes completely unexplained. Who is he? Where did he come from?

Here are some leading theories:

-- He's just some guy named "Snoke," who became a Supreme Leader

-- It's Jar Jar Binks

-- It's Emperor Palpatine, reborn after being thrown into a huge shaft in space

-- Or, it could be Luke Skywalker.

What do you think (if you care)?

Comments:
Why are all the Star Wars Emporers so ridiculously ugly and clothed in heavy robes, as if burn victims? Emporers should be cloaked in majesty, not heavy blankets that look like someone got them out of the attic after several years in mothballs?

Another big mystery (No, not "Who is Rey") is why the heck does R2D2 suddenly wake up when he does? What triggers this? Sure would have been convenient for "The Republic" if he'd done so a little earlier.
 
I think R2D2 was in "Ben Carson Mode" and then someone switched him to full power.
 
I did appreciate R2D2's awakening, just to kick up the cute factor. I have many questions about the latest, and previous Star Wars, like "where does the food and water for everyone come from?" and "why doesn't Rey have a sunburn, living in the desert 'n' all?" But my question regarding Snoke is, "why is he so big?"
 
Actually, this is the first Star Wars movie where I remember seeing anybody eat at all! I have wondered about that.

Is Snoke actually that big, or just the hologram?
 
Hologram....that explains a lot. I guess I did a little "distracted viewing" (trying to wrestle the popcorn from my kids)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#