Wednesday, December 16, 2015

 

The Woodchuck

I'm getting pretty tired of constantly fielding questions about the Canadian Woodchuck, so here is an informational video that many of you will find helpful:



A few follow-up questions I have gotten from readers:

CraigA:  Do woodchucks live in Canada?

Answer: Yes. I thought that was pretty clear in the video.

IPLawGuy:  There is this one guy who plays for this baseball team I like, who sometimes makes this face when he is pitching, where he totally looks like a woodchuck. When he makes the face, I tell the people sitting by me "look at the woodchuck!" and everyone laughs, because it is true. He totally looks like a woodchuck. Does that mean he is Canadian?

Answer: No.

Christine: I am thinking of dressing my dog up like a woodchuck for Halloween.

Answer: That's not a question.

IPLawGuy: I think JEB! was making a good point about the purple unicorn in the debate.

Christine: I thought so, too! We have a unicorn in our shed.

Answer: What? 






Comments:
OK, I need to pay closer attention. Next question: where is Canada? Is it a suburb of Detroit?
 
As RLL pointed out on Facebook, what's the diff. between a unicorn and a purple unicorn?
 
Craig A: Yes, pretty much. IPLG: The purple unicorn has been drinking cold duck.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#