Sunday, December 27, 2015

 

Sunday Reflection: The Off Week

Many people, for one reason or another, have this week off of work. As a prof, I do have the Christmas-to-New-Year's week off of work, but in some prior jobs it was a busy period in the office (or at court). I appreciate the break.

Still, like a lot of people, it makes me a bit uncomfortable. I feel like I have forgotten something, or let it slide.  I check my email, and when there is nothing new I worry that there is some problem with the account.

This isn't good. It should be possible, easy even, to slip away from the cares of work for a week without nagging thoughts, but I am not there yet.

Are you?

Comments:
Nope. I worry about it daily. Plus, after 10 years of researching my latest project -- and not currently having another major project in mind -- I feel a little ... lost. Sometimes. I realize I should be more in the moment. Perhaps it is the times we live in. Perhaps not. -- Bob
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#