Monday, November 30, 2015

 

Turkey mysteries

Christine, I have no idea what you are talking about here (but I kind of want to know):

Yum, Bang Bang Turkey
Who thought a Brit could concoct
such flavorful food????


Meanwhile, I think Gavin lives in my world:

Main course, then sandwich
Evolution of the bird
Will be soup Sunday


It worries me that the Medievalist has so much turkey that it lasts three months:

Thanksgiving turkey,
January sandwiches,
So very boring.


And IPLawGuy just seems confused:

I made turkey
I used my grill
Also I cooked a ham and ate it.

Finally, Renee probably wins:

Magnificent Fowl
Vowed never to sequel as
Hot dish.Et up he

Was,to make way for
Magnificent steak,succulent
Chops. But as they sat

Thankful for football now,they
Vowed to never forget his
Exquisite moistness.

Comments:
Mark - see FB - I posted the recipe link. We serve it with a little rice.

 
Wait... what?!?!?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#