Friday, October 09, 2015

 

Haiku Friday: Halloween ideas


So, I am all set for Halloween, with this great mask that was labeled "Angry Teddy Bear." It is just about the creepiest thing I have ever seen.  I mean… why would a teddy bear be angry? They seem to have a pretty plush life, so to speak. And while most teddy bears have no teeth at all-- their mouth is just a string sewed onto their face-- this one has a whole dental disaster going on.  

Let's haiku about halloween ideas, or memories, today.  It can be about costumes, parties, halloween romance, whatever.  Here, I will go first:

Angry Teddy Bear,
You have a pretty good life, 
And what's with the teeth?

Now it is your turn. Just make it 5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables, and have some fun!





Comments:
I was once a bear
But me, I was Fozzy Bear!
Lots of bad jokes.
 
She was sexy nurse
It turned out to be more
Than just a costume!
 
"Meow" says kitty
channeling my inner self:
aloof as I lounge.
 
In Minnesota
One has to wear a snowsuit
To be a pirate.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#