Friday, September 04, 2015

 

Haiku Friday: Timbits and related misc.!

Oh, man, look at all those Timbits! I guess I am just hungry these days, but those look great.  We have, going clockwise from the upper left, the following flavors:

Don cherry
Puck
Glazed
Strawberry filled
Maple
Hockey tape
Super ball
Blood
Powdered sugar

Let's haiku about donut-related and similar food today!  Here, I will go first:

The Medievalist
Eats plain square Shipley donuts
Keeps them out of sight.

Now it is your turn!  Just use the 5/7/5 syllable thing, and have some fun!

Comments:
Timmy Horton has
Nothing on Dunkin Donuts;
Boston cream filled rule

 
Craig, It's Boston "Kreme"
No actual cream is there
Ain't that deflating?
 
Mr. Donut, Why?
You were better than Dunkin
But you left us. Why?

 
I hate Virginia
Gasbag political jerks
Never going back.
 
I'm laughing so hard
That I'm getting sugar glaze
All over myself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#