Friday, July 24, 2015

 

Haiku Friday: Dream Job!

Hi, Razor friends! I am pretty happy that I have had a number of dream jobs-- including my current one.  When I was a kid, I thought a dream job might be driving a cookie truck, and I still think it sounds pretty appealing.

Let's haiku about dream jobs, present, past, or future. You can write about a childhood dream, or the one you have now.

Here, I will go first:

I'd be a bad king
Or sous chef or male model
I got lucky, huh?

Now it is your turn! Just make it 5/7/5 on the syllable count and have some fun!

Comments:
I want just one thing:
My own reality show!
Mostly me fishing.
 
The eye of the lens
Captures the ball in flight
A moment in sport
 
Imagine: Ari,
Melissa, Audie and Me.
All Things Considered.
 
I do decent work
But I mostly dream about
Not working, just play
 
DiceyWeiss-- I talked to All Things Considered this week! It should air soon.
 
To read all day on
any topic I choose. Ahhhh
Is there pay for that?
 
Some water and wind
A cold beverage and treat
Me and a laptop
 
F14 pilot
Saw Top Gun on VHS
Be the next Maverick

Eyes too bad to fly
Guess I'll just have to settle
Astronaut it is!
 
I, Medievalist,
Living the dream of the knight,,
Triumphant I am.
 
This tall vertical
Snake, I croon in his ear,torch
Songs.On stage all night

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#