Friday, June 26, 2015

 

Haiku Friday: Bad old movies

I was having trouble sleeping a few days ago, so I wandered down to the TV and watched the horrible Arnold Schwarznegger movie "Total Recall." It tells you everything you need to know about the movie when I tell you that Arnold's acting is about the best thing in the movie.

Still, I can't stop thinking about the stupid thing!

Let's haiku about bad movies this week. I know you have seen some.

Here, I will go first:

People live on Mars
And there are lots of face melts!
Is that Sharon Stone?

Now it is your turn! Just make the first line five syllables, seven for the second, and five for the third.

Comments:
Sorry, I can't do it in Haiku form: Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
Here is the trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfdGlxEsG8

 
I loved that movie. It was the Sharknado of its time.
 
UHF TV
the double digit channels
Lots of bad movies
 
"Have you seen this one?"
"Nope. But I heard it's awful."
"It's so bad, it's good."
 
So, Howard the duck.
Leah Thompson loves a fowl,
Was this a good film?

 
Danny Aykroyd
Loved the Virgin Connie Swail
hated Tommy Hanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#