Wednesday, April 15, 2015

 

Sermon + Dance Extravaganza This Sunday in Minneapolis!



This Sunday, I'll be giving the sermon at First Covenant Church in Minneapolis, on the trial of Jesus and modern criminal law.  Abby Rapoport did a great job describing one of my previous sermons there, and I always love going back to that warm, welcoming place. The church is located at 810 South 7th Street in Minneapolis, right across the street from the new Metrodome which is halfway-built.  The service starts at 9:30, and there will be a discussion of race and the law after the service at 11.

I'm thinking that I'll keep things fresh by working in some liturgical dance, borrowing some moves from the Crystal Light Aerobic Champions:


Comments:
Um, perhaps this would be a good time to pause for some reflection. It is not always the best thing to act on our first impulses. I know this from hard personal experience. Sometimes, my friend, discretion is the better part of valor. That said, should this combination sermon/dance happen, please make a copy of the video for me. -- Bob
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Bob, is that "personal experience" one that involved a leotard and disco music?
 
Leadership and dancing totally go together. Check out this video: https://youtu.be/hO8MwBZl-Vc. And remember to never pass up a chance to dance like no one is watching!
 
Desiree, that was awesome.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#