Wednesday, April 29, 2015

 

Dear Anonymous: I have bad news





It's not easy being mayor of Razorland.  (And yes, the "M" on my sash is for "Mark." and is not a trademark violation).  Most recently, I have been inundated with spam using a new technique-- a flood of anonymous comments. I moderate the comments to old posts, so I am getting 50 emails a day about new anonymous comments, even after putting on some "not a bot" controls. 

Generally, I am not a huge fan of anonymous comments. It is too often a refuge of cowards.  Lately, though, I have had some excellent anonymous comments. Nonetheless, at least until the spam flood ceases, I am going to not allow anonymous comments.  You still have other options, so please comment away!

Sorry about that.

And watch out for the Hamburglar.

Comments:
Can I still use a ridiculous made up name that I basically stole from you and made my own?
 
OH, and a goofy icon of Robespierre that related to a joke from about 6 years ago?
 
OH, and a goofy icon of Robespierre that related to a joke from about 6 years ago?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#