Friday, September 26, 2014

 

Haiku Friday: The iPhone and Life


We don't usually haiku about stuff (except nature stuff, like snow), but the iPhone is by now so ubiquitous, so important, and so loved/hated, that it seems woven into our lives.  If you love it, hate it, covet it, or wish the world was rid of it, let's haiku about that.  Here, I will go first:

Fat slab, pocketful,
It warbles, wiggles, and yells
And I do respond.

Now, you go!  Make if 5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables, and have some fun!


Comments:
I am so trendy
My Nokia, Windows phone
copied by Apple
 
Podcasts and Sports Talk.
Buds in my ears all day long.
Pause. Life interrupts....
 
Resisted it a
Long time to no avail; I
Was seduced to buy
 
iphone, you phone, we
All foam for...loan for...moan for?
A rhyme that makes sense
 
Front pockets burn blue
Like Iron Man's glowing heart:
Generation bot.*


*I have an iPhone.
 
Dear iPhone, why are
you getting so big? I am
still the same small size.
 
I’m OK with need
for new iPhone but all-new
accessories too?

 
Do not drive Iphone,
Buck the trend, reject what's hip,
A phone not traveled.
 
Dear Megan Willome
bigger phone means bigger text
for failing eyesight
 
the iPhone allows
me to better know the top
of all my friends heads
 
You obnoxious friend.
You tell me all I want to know.
Plastic limp handsake.
 
In the tree 's heart
You are not. Lion's roar. Not.
Center of kiss. Not.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#