Monday, August 18, 2014

 

Miss Piggy!


Of all of the Muppets, Miss Piggy is the one I have had the most trouble with.  I'm not sure what it is, but something about that pig just rubs me the wrong way.  Even as a kid, I would yell at Kermit:  "Run!  Run!" but it didn't matter.

However, maybe I can rethink this based on Renee's haiku:

Porcine bulk she's
Kissable and curled luscious like
Mae West and throws her 

Pearls and hips before 
Frogs.Falsetto caresses,
"O Kermie!" Ruthless 

When defied or at 
The mere mention of bacon
Boa'd,never boring.

Not fraidy,like Wilbur
This is a pig in charge.Born
To bling.Chutzpah, thy

Name is Miss Piggy. 
Gimmee some sugah,Sausage!
Piggy...WAIT! Don't hit me...

Comments:
Brilliant!
 
I tip my hat to the master--very well done.


 
I just disregard her completely when I think of The Muppets.
 
I love Miss Piggy and Renee eloquently expresses all the reasons why
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#