Monday, June 16, 2014

 

Summertime 'Ku



That was one great crop of haiku last week!  I think I was most jealous of the Medievalist:

Forty Baylor Bears,
Exploring the Alhambra,
Spain in the summer.


Though, to be honest, the Spanish are probably a little grumpy after their 5-1 World Cup thumping by the Netherlands, so I might want to lifeguard instead, like Casablanca fan:

Lifeguard at the pool
Tanned, flirting but ready
Save lives in a trice


... or "anonymous"--

I am a lifeguard.
Summer job: a perfect fit.
Meyers/Briggs says so.


Meanwhile, Ang's warning on movie popcorn bears hearing, as does the idea of staying away from Renee's sister:


A fellow waitress
Lobbed saltshaker at my head.
My testy sister.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#