Tuesday, April 15, 2014

 

The Jesus Mysteries!

Some of you may remember that last year I was interviewed about the history of crack for the National Geographic special "The 80's."  Well, it's happening again... I don't remember what all I said, but I was interviewed this past summer for the National Geographic special "The Jesus Mysteries," which will air on Easter and the following Monday.

It was a fascinating experience-- I went to London for the interview, and found the production very intriguing.  I have no idea what they are doing with that footage, so I guess we will all find out together!

At the very least, I'm confident that I am the only academic in America who apparently specializes in crack and Jesus, at least to the viewers of the National Geographic channel.  


Comments:
Well, if they ever do a special called "Was Jesus on Crack?", you know you'll be getting a phone call.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#