Saturday, January 11, 2014

 

Minneapolis is #1!


I like cold weather-- I really do.  It appears that I'm in the right place, since Minneapolis is apparently the coldest city in the US...

Here is the complete list:

1. Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota

2. Anchorage, Alaska

3. Madison, Wisconsin

4. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

5. Omaha, Nebraska

6. Chicago, Illinois

7. Lincoln, Nebraska

8. Rochester, New York

9. Buffalo, New York

10. Ft. Wayne, Indiana

11. Toledo, Ohio

12. Detroit, Michigan

13. Akron, Ohio

14. Cleveland, Ohio

15. Indianapolis, Indiana

16. Colorado Springs, Colorado

17. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

18. Denver, Colorado

19. Kansas City, Missouri

20. Boston, Massachusetts

A couple of these surprise me.  Kansas City???  Really?  I mean, it's in Missouri (not that that makes any sense, either....).


Comments:
I would've thought Alaska would beat Minnesota. Colorado I understand because of altitude. I don't get Missouri either.
 
Where is Fargo, ND?
 
Yeah, I might believe K.C , Kansas, but Missouri? No way.
 
all the recent weather forecasts have N. Dakota at the top of the list with Minneapolis 3rd or 4th.

 
The list only includes the 100 most populous metropolitan areas, and none of those are in North Dakota... yet. Give it a few years, though, the way things are going over there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#