Saturday, November 02, 2013

 

What a month!


October was quite a month.  I gave a lecture in Savannah, presented a paper at William and Mary, gave a lecture in Anchorage, a workshop in Anchorage, two sermons in Anchorage, a lecture at Stanford, some more at UCLA, was on a panel at Loyola Marymount, and gave a lecture at Harvard.  I literally was in every corner of the country.  I missed only only one class during the month back in Minneapolis. 

And now I am exhausted.  I was riding the bus home from work yesterday and realized that this long, long month was over.  A lot of good things happened, and a few great ones.  But... not every month can be like that.  


Comments:
So where are you going with all the frequent flyer miles?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#