Tuesday, October 15, 2013

 

The Busy, Busy Bear

I'm beat!  I've given four presentations in four days, on for different topics.

On Friday, I gave a public lecture in Anchorage on the death penalty.

On Saturday, I did a three-hour workshop on social justice advocacy up there.

On Sunday, I gave two sermons and did a Q & A in between.

Yesterday, I presented a talk on narcotics policy at Stanford Law.

I'm not complaining, though-- these were all wonderful opportunities, and I am still mulling over some of the great questions I was asked.  At Stanford yesterday, there was a packed room and great energy... a really memorable moment of teaching and learning for me. 

Also yesterday, MSNBC ran this very well-done segment on clemency, where I got to talk to Ari Melber and Dafna Linzer:  http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/10/09/presumed-guilty-obamas-shocking-record-on-pardons/. 

So, yeah, I'm tired.  But not as tired as my hero, Susan Stabile:  http://susanjoan.wordpress.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#