Friday, September 27, 2013

 

Haiku Friday: Crazymakers!

You know it's true-- there are just some people who drive you crazy.  Maybe it is a type of person, or one specific human, but we all have that challenge now and then.

I remember once reading that the snake's "natural enemy" was the owl.  I turned to someone in the room (it was at a party) and asked her who her natural enemy was.  She answered, with utter confidence, "my mother."  That's a crazymaker!

Here is mine:

The left lane cruiser
Going fifty-three or so....
What are you thinking?

It's really true.  People who use the left lane other than to pass drive me berserk.  I wave at them a lot, and try to talk them into moving over, but they can't hear me.

Now it is your turn!  Who drives you crazy?  Make it 5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables, and have some fun with it!

Comments:
Damn you, Sam Walton!
My town drifted away, quick
Your promises, lies.
 
Video game bleeps,
blip, click, tap, tap, ding, pow, boom!
Chalk scrapes to my ears.
 
D.C. bicyclists
Running stop signs and red lights
Never get tickets

Going the wrong way
On one-way streets. Not stopping
For pedestrians.

They drive me crazy.
Hey, bicyclists, traffic laws
Apply to you, too!
 
Crazy busy running escalator
Arrive at the landing and STOP!
Abysmal oblivion or just plain cretin?
Drives me so crazy,
I always pick the latter.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
The people I love
drive me crazy, just as I
make them crazy, too.
 
Grocery checkout
You KNOW you will write a check
Write it now! Don't wait!
 
Here's my confession:
I am a crazymaker!
So I can't complain.

I dig through my purse
Searching for change while folks in
Line behind me wait.

To all the people
I've ever driven crazy
Let me say: sowwy!
 
The loud ones do it
The screamers, sneezers, beepers
Just shut up and live.
 
At the post office
one clerk and a chatty patron
How as church Sunday?

The sermon was great
Be considerate to those
around you.... eyes roll
 
You turn right six times,
You did not use your blinkers,
Do you even car?
 
You turn right six times,
You did not use your blinkers,
Do you even care?
 
"Hipster"

Pabst Blue Ribbon

I only like their early stuff

I am ironic
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#