Friday, August 09, 2013

 

Rome photos, part 2



Comments:
The theme for Haiku Friday please? I know, let's all write about being away from home for extended periods of time, for work, or school, or just on the run. Here's mine:

Living in Madrid,
Six thousand miles from my home,
Love speaking Spanish.

Okay, now it's your turn. Remember 5-7-5. Go!
 
So what are we supposed to blog about? Smeg?
 
I sincerely wish I had flowers growin' out of me bum! Much less difficult than havin' to go to the market to pick em up for significant arrangements.
 
I walked into the
piazza, ristorantes
lined the ancient square
 
Observe. Linger.
Photo full of clues.
Time? Place? Traffic jam?

Roman script, can we
look it up? O' not so helpful.
What's on the poster?

And the space behind
the camera, darkly shaded.
Clear sky up above.

Which all face toward.

She. The center of
the lens, face unseen, hidden.
Like the space behind.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#