Wednesday, August 14, 2013

 

I'm back from Osler Island!


As many of you have guessed, I've been off on my annual sojourn to Osler Island.  It was a good little break, and I managed not to injure myself in any major way.  I did write some poetry, which I will post next week-- and yes, we WILL go back to actually having Political Mayhem Thursday and Haiku Friday!  By the way, I like the way that people improvised last week... good leadership by the Spanish Medievalist.

One thing I missed was the announcement by Eric Holder on Monday that the DOJ is changing some things, in a very positive way.  We'll get to that tomorrow.  Also, on Sunday the Waco Tribune Herald ran my piece on criminal justice in Finland, which was something I got a little obsessed with this summer.  

It's good to be back!




Comments:
Newest member to the board of contributors at the Trib. Congrats!
 
Thanks! I'm really glad to have that connection to a community I really love.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Welcome back Prof!
 
We had lots of mosquitos up North, but the weather was divinely cool. Welcome back to civilization.
 
Great piece. Great to have you on the Trib Board of Contributors. I really like the idea of a culture change on this issue.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#