Tuesday, June 18, 2013

 

My best idea ever!

One of the great things about my dad is that he every once in a while will have an incredible, brilliant great idea.  (by the way, the post for Father's day is waiting until next Sunday, since I needed pictures to do it and could not download them in time for father's day).  Anyways, I'm not sure that I inherited that trait, but I'm going to start trying.

Ok, how about this idea?

It's a superhero team composed only of female members of otherwise all-male groups.  So far, here are the members I've come up with:

1)  Kanga:  Inexplicably, the only female in the entire 100-acre wood.  Seriously, 100 acres, and one woman?  Most prisons have higher percentages than that.  She is shrewd, and packs a mean kick.  Watch out for Crime-Fightin' Kanga!



2)  Sandra Day O'Connor:  People don't remember that it was Ronald Reagan who appointed the first woman to the Supreme Court.  That woman made a huge impact on American law, and continues to play a major role in serious discussions of American law.  Sandra Day O'Connor is one of the few people who could probably handle the serious eccentricities within the rest of this group.



3)  The Black Widow:  From what I gather from the movies, she pretty much just shoots at people with a gun.  I'm not sure she has a lot more going on, but the other Avengers seem pretty scared of her, which tells you something.



4)  Smurfette:  I'll be honest with you-- I know nothing about the Smurfs other than the facts that they founded Smurfmore College and that there is only one female, named Smurfette.  I'd imagine that Smurfette must have killed a bunch of other smurfs, though, to end up as one of the few survivors.


So, help me out here... what should this group be called?  And who else should join Kanga, Sandra Day O'Connor, Black Widow, and Smurfette?







Comments:
no addition but i think laura croft could give the black widow a run for her money
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#