Saturday, May 18, 2013

 

Graduation


One week ago was graduation, and as always it was joyous and sad and fleeting and a little overwhelming.  I love teaching, and it is hard to have the job be done.

Every graduation, I end up with at least one decent photo with one of my departing students-- like the classics from 2011 and 2010 and 2007 and... well, there are a lot of them.

Still, this photo with Sara Sommervold is a classic.  I'm not quite sure what all is going on there, but in the end it basically looks like she is going to kick someone's ass and then, later, I'm going to do the paperwork.

Comments:
Sara is breath-taking.You would be too,were you only wearing a hat. She must be brilliant and kind,or you would not have your arm around her. Congratulations,Sara!
 
"Harts of Justice" When a father and dauther find themselves on the same side of the bench, but opposite sides of everything else
TNT Knows Drama


By the way, two of my co-workers are in those pics. You should come down to Beaumont for a visit!
 
Classic indeed. We really need a caption. And I'm so glad you volunteered to do the paperwork.
(Thank you for the kind compliment, Renee.)
 
Wow! I actually laughed out loud at your description Mark. Seems about right.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#