Saturday, March 23, 2013

 

You know who I miss on the Razor?



I miss Jon Swanburg's Mom.  Partly because of exchanges like this, following a post analogizing Jon Swanburg to a character in the Garfield comic strip:


Blogger Jonathan Swanburg said...

I appreciate you remembering the good old days and yes, Garfield would have changed everything except the PC induced disappearance. No matter how hard you try, nothing can stop it.

As a side note, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn my mother once dated Jim Davis.


Blogger Micah said...
Oh yes, that whole Meatloaf incident. I wonder who else she has dated.


Swanburg's Mom said...

I realize that Jon made his choice to attend Baylor Law after seeing a shirt announcing – Baylor Law where fun goes to die -- his blog indicates that this might be true.
I did not date Jim Davis but John & Bunny Hoest of Howard Huge cartoon fame did party at our home a time or two.



Swanburg’s Mom

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#