Saturday, March 16, 2013

 

Stuff is happening!



First off, you might enjoy this great article in the Boston Globe that urges a more active use of the pardon power, and quotes Marc Miller, me, Margy Love, and others.

Next, if you are in Virginia someplace, come to hear me preach in the Wren Chapel at William and Mary on Sunday at 11!  I received this kind invitation from Dr. Joanne Braxton, who was my English professor back in the day (I have described her here previously).

Down the road (well, about 10 days or so down the road), get ready for the Trial of Jesus on Tuesday, March 26 at St. John's Church in Boulder, Colorado (featuring IPLawGuy!) and then on Thursday, March 28 at First Baptist Church of Austin back in good old Texas.

Comments:
I'm going to try to come to the Austin one. Waiting to see about my son's track meet that weekend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#