Monday, March 04, 2013

 

Hello, Scottsdale!



Last week's haiku was awesome, and I recommend it all. But while you are reading that, I'll be driving out to Scottsdale, based on Renee's haiku description:

The Rusty Spur Bar,Scottsdale,Az

Evilene toted
Margaritas in the dark
While cowboys panted.

She wore a black lace
Blouse cut low and tighter pants
Ronnie sang Hank.

I laid over in
Scottsdale for months.I craved his
Sweet words attention.

Old Mike sat at bar
And gave lonesome advice.
Young Kelland's: "Give in!"

It was a den of sin.
Dear God...let me in!
Rusty Spur beckons!

Comments:
Excellent choice, professor. My only regret is that I canĀ“t buy you a drink in this bar.
 
We're in Scottsdale right now! I think this place sounds appropriate for children too. Maybe we'll head over. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#