Tuesday, March 05, 2013

 

Rodman in North Korea



Dennis Rodman? Really? The American who gets to go over and meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un-- the only American who gets to do this-- is Dennis Rodman? His story certainly is interesting and sometimes admirable: He was too small to play basketball in high school, ended up eventually attending Southeastern Oklahoma South and then going on to play for championships with the Pistons and Bulls. He was one of the late bloomers I have talked about here previously. Still... all that, plus his stint as a wrestler, commissioner of the Lingerie Football League, and author of two autobiographies (the second is titled "I Should Be Dead By Now"), doesn't really make him statesman material. [I'd better note here that the Obama administration did not pick him for this task-- it appears that Kim Jong Un did]

For what it is worth, if there turn out to be future missions, it looks like Mason Reese is available:




Who else should we consider?

Comments:
I think RRL could clear things up with North Korea. He could take his train over there.
 
Everytime I think of North Korea, this is all I can really think of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ


 
I suspect Kim Jong Un is not just literally looking up to Dennis Rodman. He might relate to all the schizophrenic dysfunction and outrageous impertinence of Rodman and perhaps wish he could dye his hair pink and wear a tutu just like him, if it were not for the crowds of brainwashed subjects he inherited from his family of inbred tyrants.
As for who else we should consider to send Kim Jong Un’s way? I vote for Honey Boo Boo.
 
Why not send "this guy I met on a plane"
 
I had the same initial reaction. And then I thought, you know, that is all true but that is what makes America America. The State Department did not have anything to do with this. (I don't think.) If some group can throw things together and work things out, good for them.


 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#