Tuesday, November 20, 2012

 

Caption contest!


So what, exactly, is IPLawGuy doing???


Comments:
As soon as the store opens, Santa has asked me to sue these people for copywrite infringement for these fake Santa's.
 
Security video showed this man...
 
IPLawGuy leads the way to the areas worst restaurant.
 
IPLawGuy is pointing out that it is JUST WRONG for Babar to wear a Santa costume.
 
As long time Razorites will recall, there used to be a prize for winning the Haiku contest. I was simply pointing out my choice for a prize to the Professor.
 
"I swear that looks just like the last girl I saw sit on the blue couch... At least, that's what she looked like a few months later."
 
"Hey! Didn't we go to the prom together?"
Bob
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#