Saturday, September 15, 2012

 

What a week!

I've got a lot going on this week... and for those of you looking for my Sunday Reflection, it will pop up at about 9:45 on Sunday morning (it is the sermon I am going to give, and I don't want to pre-empt myself!

Here is the whole shebang:


Sunday, September 16: Sermon and talk afterward, Grace Episcopal Church, Menomonie, Wisconsin

Monday, September 17: Supreme Court Term Review, St. Thomas

Tuesday, September 18: Lecture on Civil Discourse, St. John the Evangelist Episcopal Church, St. Paul MN. Details here.

Thursday, September 20: Bar lecture (that is, a lecture in a bar), Drinking Liberally, 331 Club, Minneapolis, details here.

Sunday, September 23, "Productive discussion in a tumultuous time," 10:15 am, Nativity Episcopal Church, Burnsville MN.

Comments:
you're badass, osler. and i mean that like bad meaning good.
waco misses you.

-woody
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#