Friday, August 10, 2012

 

August Reruns: My favorite posts

From August 9, 2006:

Inspired by the Nietszche Family Circus link below, I have paired some quotes from Prof. Jim Underwood (stolen from his Facebook fan site-- you must be good to get your own fan site in your first quarter teaching!) with some Family Circus strips. I don't know how to "randomize" (though sometimes my PC critiques may indicate otherwise), so I had to just match them up.



I’m gonna move to Hawaii and become an
Asian-American female!






“When you get out of law school, watch Rachel
Ray.”













“I’ll vomit on you at the end of the quarter; you sift through my garbage.”










“Hopefully if you hate me, it will be over something more substantive than that.”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#