Friday, July 13, 2012

 

Haiku Friday: Internet ads

I am a little bit curious as to why the internet ads coming my way now seem to almost exclusively promote social welfare programs-- like telling me I am eligible for food assistance. I'm pretty sure I'm not actually the target demographic for welfare...

Let's haiku about internet ads today... I know you are seeing some!

Here is mine:

Poor Dave of St. Paul
Unemployed and hungry
What site did I click?!?

Now it is your turn. The winner gets a bio here on Monday! Just make it 5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables...

Comments:
Wanna buy a big
satellite dish? I know a
guy. I sell them now.

I started my job
at the F. O. M. It sucks.
Way worse than the Nerds.

The building is a
Fortress of Mediocrity.
A buffet of style.

NERDS called me. They are
hiring. Can't go back to their
binary clocks. Bleccch.
 
This place is bad. But not as bad as selling Risk management software with Nerds. I cannot do it. So.. The FOM it is... For now.
 
Robes: “Limited time!
Share the Gospel in your true
color. Order now . . .”
 
New sporty sedan,
Personal data now shared.
Heels to hearing aids...

Please give me a break.

Cameleon, I need be,
Eighteen to sixty?


Flatery or help!
An avitar to design?
Who should she look like?
 
Dinner with Barack
Now what would I wear? Stilts,and
Dress slit to there.Black.
 
My Facebook ads
Will drive me to therapy
I'm not pregnant, Mark!**

**Zuckerberg. Not Osler.
 
Roots,Rock and Deep Blues,cruise
Me to that Island where I
Need not think, but be.
 
Seminary, for
real? I wouldn't pass the psych
evaluation.
 
Buy a rocking bed now
What a fanciful thing!Down
With sigh, up with spring!
 
Luigi of Dance
I'm putty in hands,steel
Core,and jete' grandes.
 
Seriously, Jessica - you rocked it this week!
 
Facebook ads fo a
nother degree? No thanks, twenty
years of school is 'nuff.

But ads that will get
me ripped? I'll click. Desk
sitting is lazy.
 
Grow big tomatoes,
Redecorate - One Kings Lane
Lose weight with Sensa
 
"Single Christian men
want to meet you. Desperate
to find love". Really?

Ayn
 
A Castle Store is
Nordstrom's.HatsRougeSHOES!Buy More
Beat Those Brokedown Blues!
 
What fun haiku!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#