Wednesday, May 23, 2012

 

My Far-Flung Correspondents....

I'm still receiving a deluge of email re gay marriage, because the CNN piece refuses to die of natural causes-- it is now up at the top of the "Spotlight" section on Google news. Much of the email I am getting is wonderful-- thoughtful support or disagreement. Some of it is... well, different. Here are excerpts, for example, from a very very long note I received from "Henry & Tamara:"

Dear Mr. Osler,

I am compelled to respond directly to you since Belief Blog of CNN wouldn’t publish my comments in reference to your article “My Take: The Christian case for gay marriage," due to their anti-Christian bigotry, and their pro-homosexual bias.

You say, “I am a Christian, and I am in favor of gay marriage,” but that is an oxymoron since the Bible states, “What do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? You can’t serve both, God and your perversion....

You are a Christian like you are a Choo Choo Train or an Automobile or an Airplane, otherwise you would have known without a shadow of a doubt that homosexuality is a filthy perversion practiced by those that God gave over to shameful lusts as stated in Romans 1: 26- 27, “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.”

...Here is how the English Dictionary defines the word Perversion: “A sexual practice or act considered abnormal or deviant.”

What could be more perverted than a penis entering the anus that is specifically designed by God with the sole purpose of evacuating excrement out of the body?

It is obvious that you are another self-deceived sodomite with fancy titles preying on the ignorant, gullible, and vulnerable.

There is nothing to prevent sodomites/pedophiles from marrying mere children as soon as they succeed in lowering the age of sexual consent through NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

The fact is that sodomites are determined to homosexualize the culture as stated by them in the issue of Gay Community News. Sodomite Michael Swift published “The Homosexual Manifesto” an essay on the homosexual revolution, stating in part. “We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of you shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding.”

And in February 15-21 1987, the “The Homosexual Manifesto” was added to the Congressional Record.

And in November 1987, sodomites Marshall K. Kirk and Erastes Pill published another article, this time in Guide Magazine titled, “The Overhauling of Straight America” stating in part, “The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights. To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference instead of with keen emotion. Ideally, we would have straights register differences in sexual preference the way they register different tastes for ice cream or sports games: she likes strawberry and I like vanilla; he follows baseball and I follow football. No big deal.”

It is obvious that the Overhauling of Straight America was written with the sole purpose of homosexualizing the culture, and demonize opponents opposed to the normalization of sodomy.

You said, “The question before us now is not whether homosexuality is a sin, but whether being gay should be a bar to baptism or communion or marriage.”

... here is what Jesus Christ says in Revelation 21, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the SEXUALLY IMMORAL, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Consider the matter very carefully since it has eternal consequences, if you don’t have Jesus Christ living in you, and standing next to you as your advocate right after you die, you are doomed.

You must repent, admit, and confess to God that you are a sinner misusing the Holy name of his beloved son Jesus Christ to advance the homosexual agenda, and he will forgive you, and God will give you a new heart that will be willing and able to follow his Commandments.

However, if you refuse, you will be thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur with unbelievers, idolaters, liars, thieves, self-seekers, murderers, witches, warlocks, pedophiles, zoophile lesbians, and homosexuals, and with those that love and practices falsehood.

Henry

Comments:
Hey Henry & Tamara - I work at an academic medical center, and we have an entire team of mental health professionals who can help you. Just let me know and I'll set you up. Hugs to you both - Jill
 
Damn those zoophile lesbians and their crafty, loris-fueled shennanigans!
 
I really appreciate H&T's abstract. I was going to read the Bible, but now I don't have to. It's all right here, plain as day. What a time saver!
 
It takes all kinds to make the world go round. These are the enlightened moments that make the day a bit more interesting.
 
Henry & Tamara,

Well, I'm not sure if I'm pissed at you, and or "Christians" like you, or if I feel sorry for you, again, and or "Christians" who espouse the same likeness as you. I know that according to the Bible and Jesus, it's not supposed to be either, rather I'm just supposed to love you, but I'm just saying...ya know?

Admittedly, it's "Christians" such as yourselves, that make me not want to wear my Christianity on my sleeve let alone on my lapel. Again, I know it's not supposed to be that way, that I'm supposed to be even more loving and understanding, but, I'm just saying...ya know?

Interestingly, or oddly, enough, you seem pretty well versed in The Homosexual Manifesto, Guide Magazine, Gay Community News and the likes, as well as appear to have read a few of the clobber passages in the Bible. I was just wondering if in your studies, you've ever come across the following verse?:

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. -- Matthew 7:1. (Btw, I'm not saying that you did miss my point, but just in case you might, I'm referring to your judging of Mr. Osler as well as the LGBT community.

Again, just saying...ya know?
 
Before you get thrown into the fiery lake Why don't you ask Henry about the HUDREDS of "Christian" pedophile priests who, over the years have completely RUINED thousands of men's lives and stolen their childhoods. Were they prosecuted? Did they even lose their jobs???? No, they were then protected by the sick institution that covered it all up. Even today the current Pope he has a SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE. Did you know that? He wears like Prada loafers and has his own SIGNATURE SCENT created just for him. HOW GAY IS THAT?????
I cannot speak for Mark Osler but I think the biggest compliment he can receive is your criticism of his "fancy degrees." The more that his views illustrate he is very different than you and THELMA (or whatever her name is) the better. I am sure he will not even put this in the comment section because he is too polite. I am NOT that polite and I think you need to crawl back into your swamp and keep dreaming of the magical day when you grow opposable thumbs.
 
Bachelor Number One, "Which word best describes your powers of seduction? Choo Choo Train, Automobile, or Airplane and why?"

I see a bright future for Henry writing for the Dating Game or some other "reality TV" show.

Scott Davis
 
I looked up "zoophile" to see if it is really a word (it is!) but then started wondering: are "zoophile lesbians" attracted only to female animals? Thoughts?
 
Here's my contribution to the CNN discussion:
I cannot profess to have read all 6,669 comments (and counting) but I am perplexed to note that a sampling of the "arguments" (i.e., ad hominem attacks masquerading as rational discourse) utterly fail to directly address the primary thesis posed by Mr. Osler: "What I see in the Bible’s accounts of Jesus and his followers is an insistence that we don’t have the moral authority to deny others the blessing of holy institutions like baptism, communion, and marriage. God, through the Holy Spirit, infuses those moments with life, and it is not ours to either give or deny to others."

Should this not be a relatively simple task even for the most vociferous haters who claim to know the Bible and what Jesus thinks but consistently ignore the Greatest Commandment (loving thy neighbor is not defined by you, friends, it is defined by your neighbor and God)? I'll give those opposed a very simple roadmap to follow: take Mr. Osler's argument and provide refutation of his assertions: if Mr. Osler asserts that we -- meaning Christians -- do not have the moral authority to deny others things like baptism or marriage then provide Scriptural evidence that Christians (not Christ but us human beings on earth) do indeed have the moral authority to exclude others based on our opinion of their worthiness or not.

Again, these Biblical savants ought to be able to do this in their sleep but over and over again they wander off to Leviticus and Romans and Revelation in their haste and pride in their own self-righteousness. So, the gauntlet has been laid down. Refute the actual argument and leave aside the condemnations of homosexuals for just a moment -- seriously, your venom has been made clear, we get it...enough already...please, please pretty please address the actual argument.
 
I sure hope this guy has never told a lie...because that would make him a liar...and, well, that would be bad for him.
 
CTL's response is beyond perfect! I had planned a long response, but I will shut up and continue chuckling.
MMM
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Since only Henry signed off, I wonder if Tamara knows he spoke on her behalf. Or maybe she's his imaginary friend.

Seriously, Christians (humans) since the earliest days of the faith and at all times since, have sought to find criteria for justification, other than grace. Henry and (perhaps) Tamara merely continue that old church tradition. We need not characterize H&T's sin as any worse than the zoophiles, mother rapers, father rapers, litterers or clever critics among us.
 
I know these people are sincere, but their critical thinking skills are really very rock bottom. Choo Choo Train, priceless.

In the meantime, I will continue to support Mark as we works for equal treatment for all.

Henry does seem a little obsessed with the Gays, I wonder...
 
Tyd - I just spit my morning breakfast across the room. I am right there with you - it just wasn't what I was expecting to read before I head to the gym.

You are a beautiful person.
 
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gJItuY_EadhNemjUS5M_dqRzpcfg?docId=35ff8c7f05504c12a1161f6a38528f37
 
I think I have figured out what ZOOPHILE LESBIANS are.

Unitarians. Pretty sure that is what my In Laws would say.. hahahahaha
 
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Full-Episode-200-Adult-Men-Who-Were-Molested-Come-Forward-Video
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#