Saturday, April 14, 2012

 

Law Schooled!


There is a new blog by students (not my students, but law students nonetheless) on innovation and reform within the world of law school. Law Schooled covers some of the issues Doug Berman and I have discussed on Law School Innovation, but from a new angle-- and an important one. I like it, and not just because one of their first posts was a reflection on a few of my screeds against rankings.

I hope they keep up the good work! One truth of teaching law school is that there are many moments that the students are able to do something better than we teachers, if we give them that opportunity and the smallest bit of encouragement.

While you are at it, also check out Razorite Desiree's most excellent Green Momster blog. It's not only enviro-tastic, but it includes a photo of Desiree herself as both PFD Panda and Woodsy the Owl.

Comments:
Thanks for the plug! I think this is one of my more flattering shots.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#