Wednesday, October 19, 2011

 

Halloween 1994


As you can see in the photo above, I was the Original Box Head Guy-- it was my Halloween costume in 1994. I'm not sure what Eric Drummond, in the photo next to me, was supposed to be, exactly. It was the '90's.

What you can't see in the photo is that I have a trick up my sleeve. I had procured a "tongue-activated half mouse," a little gizmo where you put what looked like the back half of a mouse in your mouth, and you could wiggle the tail by jiggling a button with your tongue. It was excellent-- when people tried to find out who was in the box, I would take it off and wiggle the tail of the mouse.

Notably, this was before 9/11, and thus our Lebanese friend could go as a terrorist:



I had several great Halloweens in Waco, too, including one with a fortune teller... now that's fun. And a little spooky, looking back on it...

Comments:
OMG.... too funny. I think Eric is a hippie, MB is priceless and you, well.....
 
Love the irreverence of yesterday's comments, especially for this catholic gal involved in adult faith formation who is designing a new venue at the corner of 5th & Hennepin - called "Liquid"

Consider this an invitation for next Halloween and bring some of the "special" champagne - come early, Rodney's girls have promised pole dancing lessons at Auggie's Cabaret next door - a dispensation may be in order...
 
Christine I-- It was kind of a cross between a hippy and hair metal guy, I think-- you know all these people!

Christine II-- If I'm there, no one will know it is me...
 
If I receive the blessing and dispensation I seek, might I know it's you? Or might it be from an acolyte?
 
Mark - yes I logged a lot of hours in the pool and the lifeguard stand with that terrorist.
 
I thought the fortune teller party was fabulous.
MMM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#