Monday, August 22, 2011

 

We have a winner!



It's a busy week for me-- this morning I am heading over to St. Paul to the Minnesota Public Radio studios to do an interview for Tuesday's "Morning Edition," and then tomorrow is my big debate v. Ms. Jeanne Bishop. Then, classes start. Crikeys! Plus, tomorrow on the Razor, we will see the return of the cartoon version of IPLawGuy.

But first, we have a winner from last week's haiku Friday. I actually thought the submission by "Pope" was the best, but realize that having a Google search reveal me making some set of wisecracks about the Pope might go poorly with my employer.

So, instead, the prize goes to Anonymous, who is a well-known author. Here is his bio:

Anonymous est un résident de Minneapolis, à l'éducation tout cycliste, et bien connu mangeur de nourriture. Il a grandi à edina, et participe à la Neil Alan willard Chambre de Jésus dans cette ville. Il travaille à un camion alimentaire qu'il a commencé avec son frère, qui sert des sandwiches et radis Aromatisé d'olive de la crème glacée. Il est actuellement engagé à Susan Patterson, qui est un travail avec un cirque.




Comments:
I don't know French, but it appears that the "Neil Alan Willard Chambre de Jesus" is involved.
 
I do know, French...congrats!
 
I know enough French - good job!
 
What?! It's just Pope, not THE Pope. No delusions of grandeur here.
 
Extra Cupcakes for writing the biography in French,and the right to lead a floating expedition down Minnehaha Creek with various denizens of NAW Chambre de Jesus. I personally did favor Pope and the singular haiku written by The Medievalist,but Anonymous did have merit. Good Luck this week. The Duchess will attempt to see the showdown at St.Thomas on Tuesday,if drama does not intervene.
 
Please tell me that the stupid water leak has been fixed.
 
IPLawGuy--

Well.... you are working on it. Fortunately, you have hired a professional.
 
Rats! Lost again. I may be the world's worst poet, although I doubt it. Kuddos for writing in French, Tres bien, mon freire.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#