Wednesday, August 17, 2011

 

Oh! There it is!


To my surprise, my technical guy went ahead and created a hard copy of Water Behind Us, which you can order from Amazon here.

It's also available for the Kindle and other electronic readers (like the iPad) here.

What a strange new world of publishing! Like music (where record companies are no longer the arbiters of what is made available), technology has allowed authors to connect directly with readers. I'm intrigued to see how this will play out...

Comments:
Thing about publishing houses is not just publication, but also publicity for what they choose to print. Anyway congratulations, Buddy's story is one worth sharing no matter how!
 
I have my Kindle version, but I hear IPLawGuy needs a hard copy of the book to take to the Nationals game.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#