Wednesday, May 11, 2011

 

This one really needs a little Isabelle Bres...


Comments:
Is it just me or looks like the prof is a little smitten with the French cow meat chick?
 
I can't believe I watched the whole thing. Waco must be enchanting this time of year,or you wouldn't have the time to screen videos. Actually,if you close your eyes during the video,his voice is sexy.Kind of. He looks like that guy on Lost. Wild eyes,as if he might be anticipating the same fate as the veau. We need some videos from Provence today...with the eerie grayness of Minneapolitan skies.
 
Oh, I'm still in Minneapolis, at my desk at work. Not in Waco yet.

Not knowing French must make these things better for me...
 
The education on the subtleties of french beef continues with this fine example of toy cows video. Essentially any bovine (uhm, there was even a castrated bull in the toy cow array) that starts eating grass becomes "boeuf" and only the milk eating one qualifies for the "veau" category. I have to say I agree with Renee, save for looks, the presenter's voice was not bad at all, too bad the subject matter took the "sexy" out for me.
 
Where is Pickles? What about DeeDee? Is IPLawGuy still having plumbing issues????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#