Saturday, February 26, 2011

 

Pizza time for Satan and Patient Bear!

I popped over to my favorite local pizza joint a bit ago for lunch. The place is decorated with children's drawings apparently done during field trips to the place, which raises two questions:

First, what kind of a school sends its students to a pizza parlor for a field trip? How can I enroll in that school?

Second, is this really a good idea for marketing the place? For example, one of the prominently placed artworks shows that Satan is a fan of their pizza:




... and certainly, this sad image of "Patient Bear" doesn't give one much hope for speedy service:


Comments:
Would you feel differently if it were, say...Patient Panda?

I think it rolls of the tongue.
 
I think we've lived here about four times as long as you have, and we (sadly) don't have a favorite pizza place. We were told when we asked around that a local grocery store "makes a nice pizza that you can take home and heat up in the oven." Thanks, but no.

Thank you for the recommendation - we will check it out, and maybe even add some artwork to the walls.
 
Even Satan can't scare me away from good pizza. If that's not a great beginning to a terrible country song, I don't know what is.
 
I didn't know that Satan had vampire teeth?
 
My school sent us to a pizza place for a field trip in 1st grade. We got to learn how to make pizza and got to take home samples of dough. This was considered to be a vital part of the education process in NY.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#