Tuesday, February 22, 2011

 

Osler's Razor F.A.Q.


Q: Osler, is IPLawGuy really a biter?

A: Not that I know of. I suspect you are thinking of Pickles the Cat-- she bites. She's a biter.

Q: I have a question about IPLawGuy's Pod in Space. It appears that you can get there via the subway. How does that work?

A: It's kind of a long story, but basically IPLawGuy did some work for the subway authority in Metro City, and they owed him one, so he had them add a stop at his Space Pod. It was incredibly expensive, as you might imagine.

Q: Osler, is IPLawGuy the name of an actual Intellectual Property Law Guy? Are all these characters based on real people?

A: IPLawGuy is a real, uh, IP law guy. He lives on the East Coast and enjoys tennis and reading. He does wear a broccoli suit, but the syrup and belching are fictional. Mostly. Partly. Pickles was a real (and evil) cat, but not mine. The characters are based on actual people (and cats) who are somewhat more intelligent than the characters. Tyd With Bleach is also based on a real person, and she does speak Dutch and wear oven mitts.


Do you have questions? Ask away!

Comments:
Has Pickles earned her associates degree in world domination yet?
 
No, she didn't turn in her paper on propoganda-- whe will get her degree in May.
 
Inquiring minds want to know: why does that annoying water leak follow IPLawguy around?
 
Anon.--

Many superpowers (such as the super-ability to discern trade name violations) come with side effects, just like medications. I suspect that is what the water leak is-- IPLawGuy emits some kind of aura that disrupts plumbing.
 
I decided to turn my paper on propaganda into an actual campaign for my favorite American politician: the visionary, brilliant Sarah Palin.
 
Anon 11:52:

Is that you, Pickles? It's me, Mark...

And you should knuckle down and finish your Associates Degree already!
 
Tennis? I hate tennis.
 
Why...you have a job for me, Mark?
And hows your ankle... if you know what I mean?
 
Pickles, your job is to finish your degree. I believe in education first!

My ankle, uh... what are you suggesting?
 
Why did Pickles stop speaking English?
 
Of course education comes first! For you! You're a professor and a pretty good one, I hear. I'm not much the academic type, there're other things that come first to me. World domination being one of them. And speaking of world domination, are you kiddin' me...I don't need a degree for that! No less an associates degree...what is that anyway? Sounds lame.
 
Pickles began speaking Canadian for reasons no one fully understands. I think she may have wandered into new territory...
 
EEEH AAAHHMM SHOOO SCHTOOOONED
Hector Hector HectorHectorHectorHectorHector
 
How do we know it is a water leak? COuld it be possibly a syrup leak?
 
Excuse me? World Domination is MINE! MINE! MINE! And of course I'm a real person.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#