Wednesday, February 23, 2011

 

A new blog!


Good news! My friend Henry Wright has begun a blog, The Edge of Law. Check it out immediately.

For those of you who don't know him, Henry is a remarkable person. First he was was in elementary school. Then, during middle school (I think) he was elected mayor of a Beverly Hills, Texas, near Waco. Then he was a philosopher. Then he went to law school, where he didn't take any of my classes. Now he's a lawyer.

He has a remarkable ability to fix things, of all types. He's an ace with tools, glazing windows, stuff like that. However, he is also good at fixing other things-- legal problems, pro football games, cats. He's remarkably versatile.

So, check out his blog!

Comments:
Fancy stuff over there at the Edge of Law.
 
Is he a biter?
 
I just checked it out! Though I do not get all of it, the parts I do get are very interesting!
 
I like fixing things because I broke A LOT of things when I was a child.

I don't bite much anymore.
 
Great blog, the Edge of Law…just the right mix of quirky eclectic, both visual and content, plus that yellow corsage rocks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#