Friday, February 25, 2011

 

Haiku Friday: Stuff from the store... or not.


I definitely need a break from dealing with the death penalty. My trip to Illinois was fabulous; not only the death penalty meeting, but a wonderful hour talking with Bernadine Dohrn about a fascinating future project. More on that later.

Anyways, let's talk about shopping. Just a short haiku about something you wish you could get at a store, or did once get from a store... I'm tired, so do whatever you want with syllable count this week.

Here is mine:

Something I wanted--
A candygram-ing Landshark.
Got it at the Gap!

Put your own in the comments section...


Comments:
I wanted a homberg
(I was weird at seventeen}
Goodwill store- bingo!
 
There's only one place
I wish that I could shop at:
A real record store.
 
It's a rainy day
Crate and Barrel..here I come
Great day for shopping
 
In memory of the Medievalist's rash.

Don't forget fundies.
Lo Horsemen! The end is near.
Buy flame proof undies.
 
Bazaar in Thailand:
"Special for you today, first
customer! You like?"
 
American Girl doll
They said save your money
Twas not to be.
 
I never knew that
it existed, but it does:
white Cote de Rhone--yum!
 
Oops--typo!
Cote du Rhone
(yum)
 
Wish I could buy (mmm)
cotton candy, pink, pop rocks
sprinkled inside (mmm).
 
I woudl like a Detroit
Store. Where you could buy stuff from Michigan that you cannot buy anywhere else: Sanders, Vernors Better Made Cheeze Popcorn. Incredible Middle Eastern food... Flaming cheese from Greektown.. Layfaette Coneys.. Stuff like that.
 
Tyd - newsflash!!!!
Sanders has a web site - trust me.
http://www.sanderscandy.com/

You forgot Town Club Pop
 
And FAYGO RED POP hahaha
 
I wanted undies,
That do not make me itch much,
The J. C. Penney.
 
Hair dye, red lipstick
20 pack of cheap beer
Shop like you're single!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#