Friday, September 03, 2010

 

Haiku Friday: Dreams


I have been having some amazingly complex and wonderful dreams lately. I'm not sure why, but my subconscious seems to be in a great mood. I love the way dreams stretch reality and create new ones.

Let's haiku about our dreams this week. Use the 5 syllable/7 syllable/5 syllable format to describe a recurring or memorable dream you have had.

Here is mine:

We're in a contest?
Then I must represent well;
Hand me a blindfold!

Now it is your turn...

Comments:
Her weird family
Did not outweigh her assets:
I dream of Jeannie.
 
In order to dream,
You must be able to sleep.
Hence, I cannot dream.

;(
 
Nixon is my friend
He often borrows my car
To drive to DC
 
Dreamt that the Rangers
Beat the A's in the World Series
Uh.... Problem with that.
 
I dream about him
I barely know him, a friend
But we shop at night.
 
I don't want to wake
In my dreams, all is perfect
We are together.
 
No, wait - please don't go!
There's so much I want to say;
I miss you, Brother.
 
It is small and quick
Catch! Toss in air! Release! Catch!
A yummy mouse dream.
Mr. Whiskers
 
Daydreams and Night dreams
I dream of friendship and love.
A smile greets me.
 
Daydreams and Night dreams
I dream of friendship and love.
A warm smile greets me.
 
I always dream that
I have grown a tail. Now My
clothes do not fit right.
 
Every single night
I dream of squeaking a lot.
E! E! E! E! Line?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#