Saturday, August 14, 2010

 

I don't live in Waco no more.



[Check out the appearance by Baylor cheerleaders at 1:18]

Actual conversation earlier this week:

Caller From the Waco Tribune Herald: Hi! We have a special right now, where if you get home delivery of the Waco Tribune Herald...

Newest Minnesotan: I'm sorry, I got the Trib for years and loved it, but now I live in Minnesota.

Caller from the Waco Tribune Herald: You don't live in Waco no more?

Newest Minnesotan (sadly): No, I don't live in Waco no more.

Comments:
I am surprised she hadn't noticed that her own paper had already done a story about you not living in Waco no more
 
I love this song.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I agree with the song. Come back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#