Friday, August 27, 2010

 

Haiku Friday: Wishes


Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation With Wish For Unlimited Wishes
Having had a fair amount of time in which to daydream during orientation this week, I have been pondering wishes. What if you could have a wish granted (even without the hassle of a terminal illness)?

I do have to impose a few limits here:

1) No wishing for more wishes
2) No wishes related to Ken Mehlman
3) No wishes in which pandas are harmed.

Other than that, it's all good.

Here is mine:

I wish that there was
A new virus that would spread
Imagination.

Now it is your turn...
5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables.

Comments:
I wish that I could
Make seven syllables
Turn out correctly.
 
A fun wish for me:
I could swim the seven seas
With natural gills!
 
I wish that I could
Get a book published sometime.
Finish manuscript?
 
I wish that I could
understand half of what is
written on the Razor hahaha

Who is Ken melhlmann?
Did he invent mayonnaise?

My wish: Cancer should
be eradicated.

And I wish that I could send messages to people who have died. Sort of letting them know how it all turned out.

But I cold not fit it into a haiku.
 
I wish I could blog
about all of the bs
Here at BLS.
 
Mega-concert wish!
White Stripes, Black Keys and The Strokes
Hipster Wanna-be?
 
Craig Watkins: turncoat
Conviction or politics?
I wish he had not.
Denise
 
I wish I was a
little bit taller. I wish
I was a baller.
 
I wish I could make
A living in the country
Middle of nowhere-ville.
 
wish, wish, wish, wish, wish.
wish, wish, wish, wish, wish, wish, wish.
each wish was awesome.
 
wish, wish, wish, wish, wish.
wish, wish, wish, wish, wish, wish, wish.
each wish was awesome.
 
I wish I had more
Time today. I wish it in
The very worst way.
 
crim prac and pro back.
oral advocacy, too.
last lecture - part dos.
 
I wish I had done
a Haiku about this a
few months ago, umm.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#